Wine Tshirt Co

Wine a little… Laugh a lot!

To Prove A Point, This Factory Foreman Drank Something Extremely Poisonous

Posted in OMG
at 2016.07.14
With 0 Comments

Even if you’re not scientifically inclined, you probably know that mercury and the human body just don’t mix. Even a small amount of mercury can be deadly. Sadly, toxic mercury is found in a variety of devices that we use every day.

While it’s hard to avoid exposure to the substance, you can (and should) avoid drinking it. This guy, however, appears to have missed the memo.

video-player-present

(via Reddit)

While I don’t know for sure what happened to him after this video was recorded, I think I have a pretty good idea. The effects of mercury poisoning are quite unpleasant, and ingesting it is almost always deadly.

Source

http://viralnova.com

Comments are closed.